Are you looking for a school that will provide challenging academics, a biblical worldview, and an environment that cultivates character in your children? FVCA is seeking families who will partner with us in building a foundation of faith in the next generation. Let's connect and find out if FVCA would be the right choice for your family.
- Submit An Inquiry: The first step is to fill out an inquiry form by clicking the button below. Someone from the school office will contact you to answer questions and set up a tour.
- Visit the School: Relationship is key to academic success, so we invite you to visit our school campus and talk with teachers and staff. We can also
- Apply: Interested families can complete and submit an application and upload any required documentation using our online system.
- Interview: After we receive your application, we will schedule a family interview and a student assessment. This meeting will allow the administrator and family to ask any questions as well as gain an understanding of the student’s academic capabilities.
- Enroll: Accepted families will receive an offer of enrollment by email along with a link to complete the enrollment process. Families can complete and submit the enrollment packet and fee of $150 per student online. This non-refundable fee holds your child’s spot in the class for the following year.
- Welcome: Welcome to the FVCA family! We are glad you are here.
Note: if you have already had discussions with the school and are ready to apply immediately, click here.